- Advisor to Klaipedos Nafta, Lithuania, developing a Floating Regasification and Storage Unit LNG terminal, including market analysis, marketing plan, LNG supply pricing and sources, price formula, regulatory issues, Terminal Access Code and ongoing staff training.
- Advisor to a Far Eastern trading house to provide an assessment of European gas markets, with special focus on Italy, as a destination for gas supply from the Caspian Sea. Included supply-demand and price forecasts, with competing supplies and LNG.
- Advisor to an international upstream major on markets for gas exports from the Eastern Mediterranean, including Italy, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Jordan and the Balkans.
- Advisor to an Australian utility on Security of Natural Gas Supply. A Study of European and North American gas market regulations, showing how the appropriate cost recovery mechanism for costs associated with enhancement of security of supply is influenced by market design.
- ECC programmes of Training courses, which cover a wide range of commercial skills and knowledge with public courses and in-house workshops held in 20 countries worldwide.