||John combines commercial expertise with financial and technical knowledge to generate superior outcomes.
||LNG, gas sales, vessel charters (FPSO, FLNG, FSRU, FSU), tie-back services to host facilities, major pipeline and receiving terminals and dispute resolution. Provides transactional support to close agreements necessary for final investment decisions.
||BP, Coopers & Lybrand, Shell
- Commercial advisor to ElectroGas Malta for import of LNG to Malta through a floating storage unit, onshore regasification and supply of gas and power.
- Commercial advice to a mid-size E&P operator for chartering of a FLNG facility in West Africa.
- Commercial advisor to Endeavor Energy and General Electric for the purchase of LNG, charter of FSRU and a terminal use agreement for a LNG to power project in Ghana.
- Expert witness to an arbitration panel in a dispute over allocation of costs for an offshore development in Canada.
- Lead commercial advisor for procurement of the FPSO for the Catcher development in the North Sea.
- Commercial Manager for Dana’s Wester Isles development in the North Sea. Responsible for procurement of the FPSO, chartering of shuttle tankers, bi-directional gas sales and tie-in agreements to third party infrastructure.